1.22.2011

Embraced by the jungle


A shot of the pants I designed and made just before christmas and our journey to Thailand. My version of harem pants, with safari print.
The shoes are a cheap treasure found in the local vintage shop in Skælskør yesterday and the top is Camilla Norrback from this Fall/Winter 10.
Oh, and my new tattoo is finally revealed on the internet with this picture.

In Thailand we spent 4 weeks, - Christmas and New Years in the North and the South, in Bangkok and in the jungles, on beaches climbing and in the water swimming. With the trip in mind, I felt like I needed some suitable pants, so these rose from my imagination.

I had barely ended my internship at Camilla Norrback, and I was inspired to over the top and felt much more like sewing than writing the report about my experience at Camilla Norrback.

No comments:

Post a Comment