6.12.2010

Addiction you might call it

I recently said I have a little obsession with dresses at the moment. 
I can't get enough. And I simply had to buy this one too.
It's Kate Moss for Topshop.
I love how the lace is attached to the black fabric, and there are these wonderful details: buttons on the sleeves and down the back. I have wanted to make something like this for such a long time, but just haven't gotten around to it. And I don't expect it to happen soon either, so buying this seemed like the thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/22/2012

    Hello again sweet Tibbe, I cant say how I love the way your dress grab your body and goes from normaly black textile by "flames" who cares your breasts over to sheer blonds over your shoulders and down your arms, so sensual and sexy, love Trude

    ReplyDelete